Simply put, the Smile Guide Touch is an animated smile guide for the iPad!
The Smile Guide Touch is a simple and easy to use animated smile guide. For the first time patients are embracing the smile guide concept with this interactive visual tool. The mobile tablet based interface enhances the ability to elicit the patient’s true vision of their desired new smile and the dentists ability to reproduce that vision through the restorative process.
“As the developer of the Digital Dentist cosmetic imaging systems and co-developer of the Smile Style Guide, I am always looking for better ways to communicate with my patients. The tablet based Smile Guide Touch works great in my practice. This simple app makes it much easier for a patient to show me what they want to see as we reshape their smile!” – David L. Traub, DMD
Forget clumsy smile guide books. The Smile Guide Touch is the next step in the evolution of the smile guide concept!
This interactive smile guide is available in two version. The Smile Guide Touch is the basic version. Available at half the price of the Pro version, it includes the Touch Designer which gives the doctor and patient the tools needed to select the details of the shape of a new smile. The Smile Guide Touch Pro includes the Touch Designer and Smile Design Rx which adds professional features such as customization of screens with your practice name, creation of a Smile Rx, printing, emailing, and saving of the smile design by patient name.
Interested in using smile guide designs in cosmetic simulations using the iPad (or Android tablets)? Take a look at our Digital Dentist for Tablets product. It is a step-by-step guide to dental cosmetic simulations using tablet technology and Photoshop Touch. This training manual will be bundled with a Smile Library based on the Smile Guide Touch smile designs. The manual is based on our award winning Digital Dentist product for Paint Shop Pro and PCs, see Digident for more information about Digital Dentist for PCs.
Walkthrough of Smile Guide Touch Pro
Smile Guide Touch
- Tap to visualize and define the fine details and treatment goals before any work is begun.
- Interact with patients giving them the opportunity to tell you their cosmetic preferences.
- Show 240 unique smile variations with this portable, interactive, animated smile guide.
- This basic version of the app is available from the iTunes App Store for $49.99.
Smile Guide Touch Pro version includes the above plus:
- Create a blueprint Smile Rx for wax-ups, provisionals, and final ceramics (Pro version only)
- Print the Smile Rx wirelessly (Pro version only)
- Email the Smile Rx to lab, patient, or for export (Pro version only)
- Save any patient’s smile Rx to tablets internal memory (Pro version only)
- Retrieve any Smile Rx from alphabetical, searchable archive (Pro version only)
- Direct access any Smile Design through spinner dial control, great for labs (Pro version only)
- The Pro version of the app is available from the iTunes App Store for $99.99.
Evaluated by an internationally recognized buyers guide “100% of evaluators would recommend”!
Dental Products Report
December 2012 issue (issue 12 volume 46) TOP EDITOR’S CHOICE Top 100 products of the year!
Reality “First Look”
“SGT appears to be a very cool tool that virtually any staff member could use when discussing the type of smile a patient desires ….”